LAYOUT

January 10, 2013

The New Year....

Well, since I'm going to be on here every week for the next 3 months, I may as well start blogging again.  Doesn't look like anyone keeps up with theirs anymore.  I guess it's a fad that comes and goes, and if life permints you to do so, you do it! Anyways, just updates of our lives this post.  It's been a pretty crazy year.  Kevin's mom passed away, whom we miss dearly and think of her often, we moved to Rexburg, ID and started working for the City of Rexburg til we could attend school in the fall.  We got to go to Oregon this summer and it was beautiful (we may be convinced to move there). We both had a successful sememster and during the semester discovered that we are expecting! I'm due on July 21 and we both are just excited and nervous to have this little one in our family.  It's going to be a life changing process.  We just spent the last couple weeks in Logan, Ut and in AZ visiting our family and had a great time. And once we got back, I was greeted by the ice which caused me to slip and fall with everything flying out of my hands. I was paying for it the next day! Bleh. So needless to say tt's my first winter beside's AZ's which is not what I'm used to. 

I'm just grateful to be with Kevin  and to have him by my side, he's just an amazing guy and is always willing help and is most definately patient with me when at times I know I can be a pain in the bum.  I'm grateful for our savior and his endless love that he has for me and Kevin.  He has given us all that we could ask for! I'm grateful for eternal families and knowing that we will be with his mom again when the time comes and grateful that my kids are able to be with thier grandmother before they come to earth.  Life is full of so many blessings and sometimes I forget that and often need to be reminded of all that Thou does for me and my family.  My heart is just so full! 

Hope everyone has a great New Years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment