LAYOUT

January 23, 2011

Life of chaos

I just started school and it's intense. It's crazy, I'm loaded with homework after homework after studying and studying! That's what I get for taking Bio 201, 8 weeks. In the end, hopefully it'll be worth it. This week was a total chaos of just starting school to might be moving in with my parents and jobless. I was not looking forward to that, as in me getting up in crack of dawn and driving an hour to class and hour back from class and Kevin not having a job. Luckily us, we didn't have to pack up and leave. We're here for just a little while longer. For the next few weeks, Kevin and I are not going to have a life. Gem show starts this week and goes for 2 weeks, maybe longer. And as for me, like I said I'm too busy working on homework/studying.


The best part of this week was getting our new treadmill! I'm soo excited to start using it, although it's huge and takes up a lot of space.


Anyways, I thought I would just write a little something to take a break from writing my essay. Hope everyone has a good week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment